Frequently Asked Questions | 90 Day Returns
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Our highest priority is providing the best possible service, selection, and price to our customers. If, for any reason, you aren't satisfied with your purchase, you may return part or all of your order within 90 days of the purchase date for a full refund. Returns must include the receipt and all items must be in original condition, including all tags, labels, and packaging. Once merchandise is received for a return, your account will be credited within 5 business days. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Please note, the following items are not eligible for refund:
- Underwear and swimwear
- Special or customized orders
- Products with customized embroidery or engraving
- Gift cards
- Opened DVDs, CDs, or media
Customers are resonsible for return freight charges on return merchandise. However, shipping will be credited in instances of manufacturer defect or damage from shipment. Merchandise returned C.O.D. will not be accepted. All refunds will be processed via the original payment method for an order. Please allow 7-10 business days from the time of refund for your bank account to reflect changes.
Our returns process is as easy as 1-2-3. Follow these three simple steps to return your item for a refund:
- Contact our customer support team via phone at 800-537-8072 or email with your order number.
- We'll provide you with a Return Authorization number (RA). Place this number on your return package.
- Mail your return to JW Inc, 2500 Leaphart Rd, Suite H, West Columbia, SC 29169. That's it! We'll take it from there!
- We recommend insuring the return package for full value. Garnet and Black Traditions is not responsible for damages during transit and will be unable to process a return on damaged merchandise.
- We are no longer processing exchanges and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please return the item(s) from your order using the process noted above and place a new order for the item you prefer.
- If you received an item as a gift, we are happy to provide store credit in the form of a gift card for the amount of the returned item.
Damaged or Defective Items
If an item(s) reaches you that appears to have been damaged during transit or was defective out of the box, save the shipping carton and please contact our customer service team via phone at 800-537-8072 or email for immediate assistance. All claims for goods damaged in transit must be made with the carrier within 10 days of the invoice date. If you return items damaged in shipping to Garnet and Black Traditions without first contacting one of our representatives, you may lose your right to make a claim with the carrier.
Some products sold by GarnetandBlackTraditions.com carry a manufacturer's warranty. Warranty claims are subject to the discretion of the original product manufacturer. Warranty information is included with many manufacturers' products, or may be found on their web sites. Should you have a problem with any item covered under a manufacturer's warranty, GarnetandBlackTraditions.com will do its best to assist you. Due to restrictions on accepting warranty returns at GarnetandBlackTraditions.com, please contact a Customer Service Representative prior to returning any merchandise to GarnetandBlackTraditions.com for warranty consideration.